Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Precious Little One Square Card

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a baby card that I created recently using stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.

One of the die sets included in the Made To Surprise Reveal Wheel Collection is the Whatever the Weather die set. I created this fun sun/pie shaped piece and all the wedges. When I was thinking about what I can use it for other than a sun look which Sam Calcott did with it, I thought about a baby circle card. I die cut the die three times from white, blue and pink and then paper pieced the coloured wedges into the white piece. When I went to add it to a circle card I didn't like the look of the pastel colours on the circle card, so I decided to use this on a square card and I ended up making another into a circle easel card which I will share next week.

I used the Baby and Baby Additions to decorate the card with all the baby themed elements. The small duck is from the Circular Frame Bubbles die set. I also used Circle, Oval and Square Nested dies from Creative Craft Products to create this card.


For the inside of the card I used the Baby Additions Stamp Set to add the new baby poem. I also added a couple more baby elements to the panel.