Monday, May 22, 2023

Every Day is a Fairytale

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fairytale themed Pop-up Card using dies from Creative Crafter Products & Crafter's Companion.


For the pop-up portion of the card, I used Creative Craft Products' Inside Out Sentiments Best Wishes Card die set. I die cut the pop-up from dark pink cardstock, the photo shows it a lot darker than it actually is.

To decorate the card I used dies from the Crafter's Companion's Once Upon A Time Collection and Zig Zag Scene Builders Collection. The castle is from the Once Upon A Time set from the Zig Zag Collection and the other stamps/dies are from the Once Upon A Time Collection.


The patterned paper is a digital paper from Made To Surprise. 

For the two stamped sentiments I used oval dies from Crafter's Companion.


For the front of the card, I used two more die sets from the Once Upon A Time Collection from Crafter's Companion. I used the Ovals and Filigree Ovals die sets from Creative Craft Products.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely fairytale card