Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Coffee Cup Rainbow

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Coffee themed Slimline Pop-up Card using dies from various companies.


First up ... the front of my card. I started with the coffee cups using MFT Stamps Creature Comforts Die-namics. I die cut the coffee cups and saucers in two shades of rainbow coloured cardstock and assembled.

I used Spellbinders Slimline Hemstitch die set to die cut the centre white panel which I then layered onto a black panel. 

I used the rainbow coloured circles that were left over from die cutting the cups (the inner portion of the cup) to decorate around the edge of my slimline card. I cut each of the circles in half and then adhered them to the edge of the card, alternating the position of the semi circles.

Next I added the inner panel to my card and adhered the coffee cups in rainbow order.


For the inside of my card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Little Labels Pop-up die set. I die cut it in white and added it to the centre of my card.

I die cut two more coffee cups and adhered them to the outer labels of my pop up.

For the sentiment in the middle of the card I used a sentiment stamp from MFT Stamps Coffee Order stamp set.


To decorate the edges of my card and the long strip of the pop-up, I used Mama Elephants' Quick Stripes die and die cut the same coloured cardstock I used for all the coffee cups on the front. I then added Double Sided Adhesive Tape to the front of a panel of cardstock which was slightly longer and wider than I needed and adhered the stripes diagonally in rainbow order.

I trimmed the top and bottom edge panels using my guillotine and then used the dies included in the Little Labels Pop-up die set to create the rainbow banner to add to the pop-up portion of the card.