Wednesday, May 31, 2023

What's More Fun Than Blowing Out Candles?


Hi Crafty Friends,

It was my daughter's birthday earlier in the month, and as she wanted money to buy ski clothes to take on a skiing holiday she has planned, I gave her money so she could get what she wanted. Of course I had to make a money card to add the money to.

As you can see, I decided to go with a winter them and added snow, snowmen etc seeing that was the theme of her present.

I used the Money Card Die-namics from MFT Stamps to create the base of my money card and the sentiment is from their Birthday Cash stamp set. 

The snow and snowman pieces were created using Karen Burniston's Snowman die set and also the Nature Edges die set.


For the back of the money card I added this cute snowman on skis which is a Daisy Mae stamp. I added another sentiment from the Birthday Cash stamp set from MFT Stamps and the "Hit the Slopes" is from a Hello Bluebird Stamp set.









 

2 comments:

eunice said...

Adorable money holder card! Reading your post made me do a double take until I realized it's really winter in Australia, isn't it!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh this is fun