Thursday, May 11, 2023

Roaring Twenties Accordion


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card using a few of the stamps and papers from Crafter's Companion's Roaring Twenties Collection. This time around I have created an Accordion Stepper Card.

 Creative Craft Products have two Accordion Stepper Card die sets one slightly bigger than the other. Back in January I shared an Accordion Stepper Card that measured 6 inches square when closed, that's the smaller of the two. Today I am sharing the larger version which measures slightly over 6 3/4 inches square when folded and will fit into a 7 inch square envelope. I like both sizes depending on the images you are using at the time.


For this card I used Crafter's Companion's All That Jazz; Raise a Glass and Shine Like The Stars stamp sets along with their Roaring Twenties 12 x 12 paper pad. I am really loving these products.


I added the larger square panels to the back of the card, one that I stamped a sentiment on, using one of the sentiment stamps from the Shine Like The Stars stamp set. . 
I added a second panel which I left blank, other than the glasses, so there is a place to write a personal greeting.