Friday, May 19, 2023

Rainbow Presents

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

 I recently ordered and received the Picket Fence Studios' Paper Pouncers, so of course I wanted to have a play with them. One of the things the Paper Pouncers are supposed to be good for is stencils, so I pulled out my Pretty Pink Posh Layered Presents Stencil set to create the background for this card. I used Catherine Pooler inks, using three colours per colour family that I used on the background. For the final layer after adding the ink, I cleaned the stencil and repositioned it to add some glitter glitz gel over the top.

I die cut the panel and the black layer using Creative Craft Products Notched Nested Squares die set.   

I wanted to have the colours of the presents repeated on the base of my card, so I used Slimline rectangle die to die cut the 5 colours and adhered them to a 6 x 6 panel. I then used the Made To Surprise Linen Embossing Folder to add texture to the panel before adding it to a top folding 6 x 6 card base.

I hot foiled birthday sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts Birthday Duo Hot Foil Plate. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Solid Foil Plate to get the negative image of the sentiment.

To finish off the card I added some iridescent jewels to the card.


For the inside of the card, I used the Notched Nested Squares again for the layers of the card. I added two sentiments using two stamp sets from Creative Craft Products.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cheerful card