Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Precious Little One Circle Easel Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

Last week I shared a square baby card using dies and stamps from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott. Today I am sharing another baby card using the same dies, but this time as a Circle Easel Card.

I had this idea to make a circle easel card using the circle die included in the Whatever the Weather die set. I couldn't decide what I wanted to use for the wedges inside the circle so I die cut a few things ... the pastel colours I used on the other card and the glitter card I used on this card. Originally I thought the purple glitter was pink, it looked that on the sheet but it turned out to be the purple colour which is okay was it worked well for a baby boy card. 


I used stamps and dies from the Baby, Baby Additions and Circular Frame Bubbles die sets to decorate my card. I love the "Mini Boss" word on the base of the card, new babies definitely rule the house.



I added part of the poem from the Baby Additions stamp set on the back of the card and the foot prints included in the Baby die set.


The card folds flat so it can be placed in an envelope. 

The placement of the baby elements on the circle panel is pretty much the same on both cards.