Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Happy Furr Day


 Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Day of the Year Website, today (8th August) is International Cat Day. So I pulled out the Made To Surprise Cute Cat Die set from the It's Only More Puppets Collection to create a card.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


For this card, I pulled out an older Centre Step Card die set from Cherry Lynn Designs. This die set isn't available anymore, however I will link to one that is very similar.

I used papers from the My Pets at Home Paper Pad to add the background to the centre panel.


I die cut the cat from dark grey cardstock and added squiggles around the body, arms, legs and face to make it a tabby cat.

The sentiment and balls of wool are from the coordinating stamp set included it the set.


Here is a side view of my card, so you can see the folds a little better. I used the A2 It's Only More Puppets Mechanism die set to add the interactive portion of the card. I wasn't sure I would use this particular die when I purchased the collection and have already used it twice.


For the inside of the card, I used some more of the stamps included in the set.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun! I have that Cheery Lynn die set as well ;-)