Monday, August 7, 2023

On Your Wedding Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Wedding card I created recently using the colours white and silver.

This card uses Chloe's Creative Card Wedding Heart die set. This die is larger than I was expecting, so my finished card measures approximately 6 3/4 inches square and will fit in a 7 inch square envelope. Lucky I had purchased a few envelopes of this size last year. I die cut the sentiment part of the Wedding Heart die set from Silver Holographic cardstock and then layered this onto a white pearl cardstock. 


I used Made To Surprise's Linen Embossing Folder to emboss the texture into the background panel. I also used Creative Craft Products Filigree Nested Squares for my layers.

I used flowers from Made To Surprise's Flowers and Foliage Stamp set, white embossing the flowers onto vellum. I added silver glittered embellishments to the centre of the three flowers and added pearls to the centre of the flowers on the holographic heart.


I kept the inside fairly simple, silver embossing the sentiment which is an older Paper Inspirations stamp. I also added to silver hearts to the top left section of my card.


I don't normally decorate the envelopes, but I did for this one. I added the Bride & Groom die cut sentiment to the centre of the front of the card and also added wedding rings to the lower left hand corner of the card.


I have recently purchased a few wax seals and seeing I was making a wedding card and was able to find a heart wax seal stamp from a local stationery shop, I decided to add a wax seal to the back of the envelope. This is the first wax seal I have done so far, but I am looking forward to making many more once my supplies arrive.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful wedding card - love that wax seal too!