Thursday, August 3, 2023

For the Record

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog, today I am sharing a music themed card.

A few weeks ago, Sam Calcott shared a tutorial on how to use the Creative Craft Products High Centre Stepper Card from the Step on Up 2 Collection, and turn it into a Inside Out Stepper Card.This is done by using two card bases and folding the bottom fold lines in the opposite direction. You can see her tutorial here. I hadn't planned on buying this die set as it is a smaller stepper card die, and I have others I do use a lot. But when I saw this card by Sam, and I was placing an order anyway, I added it to my cart. I will probably use it in this way when I use it again.

To decorate my card I used Concord and 9th's For the Record stamp and coordinating die sets. 


Here is a look at my card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope. When closed the card measures approximately 5 3/4 inches x 7 1/4 inches.


As you can see I decorated the inside of my card. I used two music themed sentiment stamp sets from Honey Bee Stamps to add both sentiments.

I die cut a few of the records from my left over background panel for the front and added them. around the sentiments.

For the centre of the card, I added a panel with the You Rock symbol from MFT Stamps.

Other Supplies:

  • For the Record Stamp Set - Honey Bee Stamps (retired)
  • Rock Star Stamp Set - Honey Bee Stamps (retired)





 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - that is a showstopper.