Monday, August 28, 2023

Joyful Stocking

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card I created recently. This time around I have used Spellbinders July 2023 Large Die of the Month which is called Stocking Full Of Joy. I thought this was great value as it includes dies for the Christmas Stocking; Gingerbread Man, Gnome, Candy Cane, Sentiment and various foliage.

For the background of my card I used Creative Craft Products Crosses Background 5 x 7 Cover Plate, but rather than die cutting the background I embossed it. 

My wax seal is part of a collection of Christmas Wax Seals I found on Amazon. I also used a metal Wax Seal Mould to use when pouring my wax, to give a fun shape to the seal. I also found the moulds from Amazon. My burner and wax are from Made To Surprise.



For the inside of my card I used an older Retro Merry Christmas sentiment die set from Sizzix/Tim Holtz.

I also added another gnome above the sentiment to finish off the card.

Other Supplies:
  • Retro Merry Christmas - Tim Holtz/Sizzix
  • Stocking Full of Joy - Spellbinders July 2023 Large Die of the month
  • Merry Christmas Wax Seal 
  • Red Wax Seal Beads
  • Floral Wax Seal Mould
















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect Christmas card.