Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Magnolia Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog, today I am sharing a floral 5 x 7 birthday card with you.

A couple of months ago  I shared Slimline card using Text{ures} Magnolia Washi Tape from the Magnolia Drive Collection. At that time the Magnolia Half Tone Stamp/Die set was out of stock. It finally came back in, so of course I had to get it. I love the dotty effect the stamp gives to the flower.

I used the magnolia stamp to stamp onto my white rectangle panel, I then splattered gold paint over the white areas of the card. I used the outline die included in the set and die cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered this over the stamped magnolia.

I added the Happy Birthday sentiment using the Creative Craft Products Modern Sentiments die set.


For the inside of my card I added a birthday sentiment and added part of the flower to the lower right hand corner.













1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty floral card