Monday, August 14, 2023

Birthday Happy Mail


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing a 5 x 7 card featuring Faux Post.

About a month or two ago, Waffle Flower Crafts released a series of Faux Postage stamps, dies and stencils. It's been years since I have done anything faux post related and I loved the products that were released, so of course I ordered some.

I used the Postage Collage die set which I die cut from white cardstock. I then used the Postage Collage Everyday Stencil set to add the various images to the panel. To add the stamp prices and cancellation marks I used the Postage Collage stamp set.

I layered the panel to a black card panel and then onto a 5 x 7 card base to which I added the pink gingham patterned paper.

To finish off the front of my card I added the "Birthday" sentiment using a die set from Spellbinders. I also added the "Happy Mail" wax seal using the Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Wax Seal Kit.


For the inside of the card, I added sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps Pick Up Lines stamp set.

I also added some more of the faux postage stamps which I cut up from the Postage Collage die set.








2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun ... I think I still have all my faux postage stuff from years ago! This WF release sure adds new life to the idea.

eunice said...

OMGosh, as a former stamp collector, I absolutely love this card! So much patience to stamp each individual stamp, and so beautifully done.