Friday, August 11, 2023

Water You Doing?

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing an underwater themed Accordion Card that I created recently.

For the base of the card I used Creative Craft Products Accordion Stepper card from the Supersize Step On Up Collection. This is the larger of the two Accordion Stepper cards that have dies available from Creative Craft Products. This card measures slightly over 6 3/4 inches square when folded and will fit into a 7 inch square envelope.



To decorate my card I used stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts June 2023 Card Kit.

My Wax Seal Kit from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott, finally arrived so of course I had to add a wax seal to my card. You can see the Happy Birthday Wax Seal just above Marci.


I decorate the two larger squares on the back of my card, one to add a sentiment, and the other for a place to write a personal greeting.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun underwater scene card