Friday, August 25, 2023

Doggone Great Day

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

According to the Days of the Year website, tomorrow (26th August) is National Dogs Day. As you can see, I decided to create a dog themed card in honour of the occasion.


As you can see, I created a Slimline card.  I used the Be A Dog die set from Waffle Flower Crafts to create the two dogs I added to my card. I also used the bone die from the Stampendous Puppy Hugs die set which I used to add the "Happy Birthday" sentiment to my card. The sentiment is from a Creative Craft Products Birthday Sentiments stamp set.

To finish off the front of my card, I added the paw print wax seal to the middle area of my card.


For the inside of the card, I created a double pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up.

I added the dog faces to each of the labels using the Stampendous Puppy Hugs stamp set.

Both sentiments are from La-La Land Crafts' Pawsome Friend stamp set.


Other Supplies:

  • Paw Print Wax Seal
  • Green Wax Beads




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGoodness, how sweet. I just bought that WF Dog die - your card inspires me!