Friday, August 18, 2023

Drive Me Happy

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a 5 x 7 Card I created recently.

For the layers of this card I used Card Making Magic's 5 x 7in Alternative Stitched Nestables die set. 

I used Lawn Fawn's On the Road die set for the road at the bottom of the card.

The car is Studio Light's Creative Craft Lab Car die set. I also used Benny Bear from the Missees Pets line from Studio Light.

I pulled out an older Pine Tree die from Sizzix to add the trees on either side of the card.

Finally I used a sentiment from Stampendous, which is one I have had in my stash for years.



For the inside of the card, I added the road again to the bottom portion of my card. I used a mix of sentiments from two Honey Bee Stamps stamps sets to add the sentiment.

Other Supplies:
  • Missees Pets Benny Bear Stamp/Die Set - Studio Light 
  • Drive Me Happy Stamp - Stampendous (discontinued)
  • Pine Tree Die - Sizzix (discontinued)
  • Love Bug Stamp Set - Honey Bee Stamps (discontinued)









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, this is so cute. LOVE that you made the vehicle pink.