Monday, August 21, 2023

You're Sweet!

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline Pop-up card I created recently.


For my card today I used stamps that were included in Creative Stamping Magazine Issue 122. This stamp set included afternoon tea related stamps included a number of different popular biscuit images.

One of the cards included in the the magazine was a square card with the background full of biscuits that had been masked. I love the look of the card, so I decided to do something similar, but as a slimline card.

I used two Picket Fence Studios Slimline die sets to die cut the background and layers. 

To finish off the front of the card, I added the "You're Sweet" sentiment which is a Karen Burniston die.


As you can see by the photo above, I created a pop-up card for the inside of my card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. The sentiment used on the label also comes from the stamp set that the biscuits are in.

I created two more smaller panels full of biscuits, to use on the top and bottom edges of my card.


Here is another look at the inside of my card. 









2 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your card is so sweet and love the pop up on the inside! You did a magnificent job stamping and masking each biscuit and sweets image!! Love the colorful result and how scrumptious the entirety of the card appears because of it! Love it!

Karen Aicken said...

Sweet card ... now I'm craving a NICE cookie!