Thursday, August 31, 2023

Santa's Workshop

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun Christmas theme Kinetic Card using some new stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.

Everything used here is from the new Moving Scenes Collection which was released earlier this month. For this card I used the 5 x 7 mechanism die set along with the North Pole Christmas stamp set. I also used the coordinating Snow Patterned Paper that is also included in the collection. For the sentiment I used one of the sentiments from the Moving Scenes Christmas Sentiments stamp set.

As you can see by the photo above, there is a pull tab at the lower right hand corner of the card. On this card it controls three of the elves making them move slightly.


Here is a quick video so you can see my card in action, the movement is subtle, but it is still lots of fun.


Here is a look at the inside of my card. I added another sentiment from the sentiment set as well as a few more images from the North Pole stamp set.