Friday, August 4, 2023

Party Pirates

 


Ahoy my Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a pirate themed pop up card I created recently.


For my card today, I pulled out Trinity Stamps Party Pirates Stamp/Die set which I purchased recently, to make this fun pop-up card. The style of pop up I used here is a tiered pop up. I added three tiered blocks to this card, adding sand or ocean to each of the pop-up blocks.

I also used Trinity Stamps Wavy Lines Background on the bright blue cardstock for the ocean.


In the photo above, you can see the three block tiered pop-ups I added to this card.

I used Lawn Fawns Stitched Hillside Borders and Stitched Wave Borders die sets for each of the different layers.


Here is a look at the front of the card. I kept the front fairly simple seeing the focus is on the inside of the card. I used some of the same elements on the front that I used on the inside of the card.