Thursday, August 24, 2023

Gnomefuls of Christmas Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

As today is the 24th August, it is almost 4 months until Christmas ... YIKES! So today I am sharing a gnome themed Christmas card I created.


I created a 5 x 7 Flip Card, using Creative Craft Products Perfect Flips - Circle die set. For the layers I used a patterned paper from Simply Made Crafts Winter Sparkles 12 x 12 Paper Pad.

I decorated the card using Stampendous' Slim Winter Gnomes, this is a slimline style stamp which I stamped and then cut apart and positioned the gnomes where I wanted on my card. 


When you pull the left side of the card the card opens and the circle in the centre "flips" to reveal the other side. Here I stamped a Christmas sentiment and a few snowflakes. The "GNOEL" is from an older Honey Bee Stamps stamp set which may be discontinued now. The rest of the sentiment is from MFT Stamps Bitty Holiday Sentiments stamp set.

 

As you can see, I decided to decorate the back of my card. I used white cardstock on the left panel so that I could add another sentiment and some images and have a place to write a personal greeting. The rest I decorated using the same patterned paper I used on the front.


Other Supplies:
  • Slim Winter Gnomes - Stampendous
  • Gnome Place Like Home - Honey Bee Stamps (discontinued)









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Sweet card with fun colours.