Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Lettuce Celebrate

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun kinetic card using products from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott and Creative Craft Products, both of these are available from Craft Stash.


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


My card uses another of the cute pets from the It's Only More Puppets Collection that was released by Made To Surprise a couple of months ago. This time around I am using the Terrific Tortoise die set, along with the It's Only More Puppets A2 Mechanism.


When these were released, I debated whether I needed to order the A2 Mechanism die set, seeing I was ordering the 5 x 7 mechanism and already had the 6 x 6 mechanism from a previous release. As it came in a bundle, I decided I would order it and I am glad I did as it made it easy to incorporate it in this Fancy Fold Card which uses the A6 Window Card die set from Creative Craft Products. All I needed to do was trim the sides down of the A2 Mechanism so it would fit into the width of the front of the card.


I used papers from the It's Only A Puppet 5 x 7 paper pack for the background of my card. As I didn't need the full height of the paper, I cut out the clouds and added them to the top of the panel on the front.

On the side panels and the hand on the right, I added some lettuce leaves. I also stamped some tortoise prints to the upper portion of the end panels.

The "Lettuce Celebrate" sentiment is from the Terrific Tortoise coordinating stamp set, which is also included with the dies.


Here you can see the card when it is folded ready to be placed in an envelope.


Here is a look at the back of my card. I added a white panel to the centre to add the sentiments and write a personal greeting. 

The top sentiment is again from the It's Only A Puppet Terrific Tortoise die/stamp set, along with the tortoise shelter stamped at the bottom of the card.

I also added a turtle and turtle sentiment to this panel. These are both from a Hero Arts stamp set.