Saturday, December 17, 2022

And To All A Goodnight

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's almost a week now until Christmas Day, so I have another Christmas card to share.

For my card today, I have created a Mini Slimline card using Crafter's Companion's Twas The Night Before Christmas die that was a freebie in Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine Issue 233. I die cut the image from black cardstock and backed the windows in the houses using yellow cardstock. I then cut a piece of patterned paper which I splattered from white paint. I used this panel to adhere the black die cut to.

I adhered the image to a top folding Mini Slimline Card that measures 5 3/4 inches x 3 1/2 inches.

I used a sentiment from Made To Surprise's Christmas Fun Sentiments stamp set which I added to the bottom of the card.



For the inside of the card, I added a sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps' St. Nick stamp set. I then die cut Santa & his reindeers from the die I used on the front and added it above the sentiment.