Monday, December 12, 2022

Candy Cane Wishes

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I have a Christmas themed 5 x 7 card to share with you all, using an Intri'lace die from Crafter's Companion.


I used the Sweet Candy Canes die to die cut the front of a white side folding 5 x 7 card. I then backed the candy canes using a piece of 5 x 7 acetate. I then die cut the candy cane die from green mirror card for the bow and red cardstock to paper piece all the candy canes.

For the sentiment, I used a sentiment from Divinity Designs Candy Cane Wishes Stamp/Die set, masking off the first part of the sentiment as I only wanted "Candy Cane Wishes".


I adhered a panel of red striped paper to the inside of the card, so it can be seen when the card is closed.


As there is acetate on the front of my card, it means that you can see the inside of the card from the front. So I didn't want to add a sentiment that could be seen on the inside of the card. Instead I added a panel to the back of the card and added my sentiment to this.