Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Elegant Baubles

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I have a Christmas themed 5 x 7 card to share with you all, using an Intri'lace die from Crafter's Companion. 

This time around I used Crafter's Companion's Intri'lace Elegant Baubles die set. I found this one on special online a few months back at a price too good to pass up. I die cut the bauble die from white cardstock and then backed the baubles using gold glitter cardstock. I then layered this to a red mirror card panel.

For the sentiment I used two sentiments using The Ton's Easy Expressions Holiday stamp/die set.


For the inside of the card I die cut another of the baubles from red mirror card, backed it with gold glitter cardstock and then adhered it to the top of the inside panel.

The sentiment is from an older Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous' Handwritten Holidays 1 stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Handwritten Holidays Stamp Set - Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous (retired)








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love the sparkle and shine