Thursday, December 22, 2022

Christmas Shutter Blind Card

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to my blog. There are only a few days left before Christmas Day is here, so I am busy creating cards using some of the stamps and dies I purchased this year.




For my card today I have created a 5 x 7 Shutter Blind Card using the Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 5 x 7 Shutter Blind Card Mechanism die set. 


When you pull the tab at the top of the card, the shutters on the front open to reveal an image or message underneath. You could also have an image on the front, but for this card I decided to just have coloured shutters.


Here you can see that the red shutters have completely disappeared, revealing my Christmas scene of the reindeer, Christmas Tree and Elf.

To decorate my card I have used The Reindeer and The Christmas Tree Stamp/Die sets which are all part of the Shutter Blind Collection that was released in July.


For the inside of the card, I added a white panel with a strip of the patterned paper I used on the front of the card. 

I added a sentiment using one of the sentiments from The Christmas Sentiments stamp set which is also part of the Shutter Blind Collection. I also stamped the presents using stamps from The Reindeer stamp set.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

That is such a fun interactive card