Sunday, December 18, 2022

Snow One Like You

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I have a Snowman themed Christmas card to share with you today.

To create this card I used two Daisy Mae stamp sets that had been released a month or two ago. The snowman stamp set is called Snow One Like You. I also used Creative Craft Products Hexagon Easy Fold die set to create my card base.


 I wasn't expecting to get to use this stamp set until next year, as I had purchased the set during a Black Friday Sale over on Craft Stash. I must have ordered about 10.30 am my time on the Friday and I got a notification that night to say the order had been shipped ... super fast. Not only was it super fast to get out from the Craft Stash Warehouse, it was also super fast to get past all the different stops on the way! It even beat a couple of other orders I placed from the same place a week or two previously!


For the inside of my card, I added two sentiments, the "Snow One" sentiment is from the same stamp set as the snowman I used on the front of the card. The Christmas sentiment is from a Waffle Flower Crafts stamp set.

The robin and the sign on the front of the card are from another Daisy Mae stamp set called Snowy Scenes.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Yay for fast shipping. Cute card.