Friday, December 2, 2022

Merry Little Christmas

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Christmas themed 5 x 7 card to share with you today.

For my card I used Trinity Stamps Deck the Farm stamp set, which is this adorable gnome image. I also used their Slimline Forest Border die set, which included the tree border you can see and also a die to die cut the border for the snow.

I used Creative Craft Products Rectangles Inverted Scallops die set to create the layer for my card.

I white embossed the sentiment which is also included in the stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I have again used an inverted scallop rectangle die to die cut the white panel. I added a sentiment using Picket Fence Studios A Gnome Christmas stamp set.

To finish off the card, I stamped the front part of the gnome using red ink so it appears to be coming in from the right of the card.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute Gnome holiday card