Friday, December 16, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing an anniversary card I made for my hubby as we are celebrating 50 years of marriage today.

50 years is also known as the golden anniversary to I kept with a gold and white theme for my card today. 


I created what is known as a "Showstopper card" by adhering two tri-fold cards together using the Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's 
Tri-fold 6 x 6 Showstopper Card die  set.

For the white panels of the card I dry embossed the panels using the Linen Embossing Folder also from Made To Surprise.


My card folds flat (as you can see in the photo above), the size when folded is 6 inches x 10 inches. 

To decorate my card I used two images from Tattered Lace which I die cut from gold pearlescent cardstock.

On the centre portion of my card I added circles using circle dies from Creative Craft Products and then added the "Happy 50th Anniversary" using dies from Karen Burniston.

To finish off the card I added gold pearls randomly to the card.


For the back of my card, I added panels using the dies from the Showstopper die set. 

On the left side panel I added a sentiment using a stamp set from Divinity Designs. This sentiment was layered using. Oval Nesting dies from Creative Craft Products.

On the right hand panel, I added a computer generate panel which goes through how many months, weeks, days, minutes and seconds 50 years is.


Other Supplies:

Florentine Bells - Tattered Lace

Couple - Tattered Lace






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!