Monday, December 19, 2022

Poinsettia Christmas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I have a stencilled and foiled Christmas card to share with you all today.

For the background of my card I used Waffle Flower Crafts Layering Poinsettia Stencil. This is a two layer stencil which allows you to create a colourful background.

I cut my stencilled background to a 4 5/8 inch square panel and then used one of the square dies from the Creative Craft Products Filigree Squares Nesting die set to die cut the layering filigree panel from gold mirror cardstock. This was then layered onto a top folding 5 1/2 inch square red card.

To decorate the top of the card I added Waffle Flower Crafts Radiating Diamond Frame again die cutting from Gold Mirror cardstock. 

I used Waffle Flowers Craft Merry Christmas Duo Foil Plate, foiling the sentiment using gold foil and then die cutting using the coordinating die.


For the inside of the card, I die cut another square white panel and used the stencils to add some of the poinsettia details to two of the corners of the card. I then added a sentiment to the centre of the card.

This time I used Creative Craft Products' Inverted Scallop Squares die set to add the gold layer under the white panel.