Friday, December 30, 2022

2022 Year In Review Part 1

Hi Crafty Friends,

Well we only have a couple more days left of 2022, so as I have done in past years the next two days I will share some of my favourite creations I have made in the past year.

It is always hard to select just one or two cards / projects for each month, especially when I have created so many! This year I have slowed down a little bit in my postings, taking a break from posting anything on my blog most weekends. There have been a few times I have posted if the need arose, but that wasn't all that often.

This year seeing that it is so hard to select just one, I am going to do this review in two parts, today and tomorrow and have decided 3 or 4 cards/projects for each month.

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the card it will take you to the original post.

January 





February




March



April






May





June






Well that is it for the first 6 months, I will be back tomorrow with part 2 of my year in review. Thanks for looking, if you got this far.

Supplies:
Please refer to the individual blog post for supply lists for any of the cards above.



No comments: