Sunday, December 25, 2022

Believe in the Magic of Christmas

 

Merry  Christmas Everyone!!!!

It's Christmas Day already down here in Australia! I must have been a good girl this year as I did very well! 😀

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!


For my card today I have created a pop up card, using some pop-up word dies by Creative Craft Products available from Craft Stash. I love pop up cards, so when I saw these dies I knew I needed to add them to my stash. I used the pop-up die to die cut my pop up base card from white cardstock, I then cut the "Merry Christmas" again using holographic cardstock and adhered this over the white words. I then added the red border, also included in the die set above and below the word.

A while back when Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Crafts demoed these dies on her YouTube channel, she mentioned chimney's on the top section of the card. This reminded me of the Raymond Briggs Father Christmas stamp/die set which I purchased some years back. This is a favourite of mine, so I pulled it out to make this card.


Along the bottom edge of my card, I used Crafter's Companion Dear Santa die/stamp set. I also added an additional chimney to the right side of the word "Santa"


I kept the front of the card fairly simple seeing the focus of the card is on the inside. I used Crafter's Companion Believe in Magic die/stamp set along the bottom of the square panel. 

The holographic layer was die cut using one of the square dies from the Creative Craft Products Inverted Scalloped Squares die set.

To finish off the card I stamped the Santa and reindeers from the Crafter's Companion's Christmas Eve Scene Builder stamp/die set.

My card measures 6 inches square when closed.