Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Cheers Party


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another card using the Mama Elephant The Cat's Meow & Celebration Balloons stamp sets ... I have been having such fun playing with this set.

This time around I stamps the cats onto white cardstock, masked off the cats and then stamped another lot of cats above the first lot, so I would have even more cats at the party!

For the background I used black cardstock which I had die cut using a Stitched Squares die and then splattered Picket Fence Distress Paint all over the black cardstock. It almost looks like a night sky.

Finally I added the balloon sentiment to the card.


For the inside of my card I stamped the "happy" sentiment from Avery Elle's Sentimental Too stamps set and then added the "Birthday" and "From All Of Us" which are from Avery Elle's Sentimental Too and Sentimental stamp sets. Finally I added a few of the single cats from the Cat's Meow stamp set along the line the "happy" makes.


Stamps:  The Cat's Meow; Celebration Balloons - Mama Elephant; Sentimental; Sentimental Too - Avery Elle
Paper: White; Black
Dies: Stitched Squares - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Picket Fence Distress Paint; Scan N Cut; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Glossy Accents; Silver Thread; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute stamp set - and I like seeing what you do with it. This card is so cute!

jojot said...

fun...fun.....fun....love it