Saturday, October 14, 2017

Wishing You All Good Things


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Bonnie Sharp our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.


Did you know that today is national dessert day?! So you know what that means?....please make a card with any sort of yummy dessert on it!  Ice cream, cake, cookies, tarts, pie, popsicles...whatever you deem to be dessert!!



For my card today I decided to create a "Pull Card" using the retired Pop It Ups Rectangle Pull Card die set, it's been a while since I have made a Pull Card and I have been missing doing them.

For the "dessert" part of the challenge I pulled out an older Stampendous stamp called Tier of Treats, look at all those yummy goodies!

On each edge of the card I added a border die from Magnolia ... I really like how it finishes off the edges and think I may need to add it more often.


When you "pull" the card open it reveals a sentiment which is also from Stampendous.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.




Stamps: Tiers of Treats; All Good Things - Stampendous
Paper: White; Pink; Brown; Sugar & Spice DP - Dovecraft
Dies: Pop It Ups Rectangle Pull Card (retired) - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Berry Lace DooHickey - Magnolia
Other: Black Ink; Nuvo Dark Walnut Gloss Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics

1 comment:

jojot said...

deelish in theme and function