Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Away in a Manger


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have another Christmas card using the same stamp set I used in the card I shared with you all yesterday which was a freebie set that came with a Stamping Magazine. These stamps were actually designed by Wild Rose Studio.


For the inside of the card I added the star that is included in the stamp set that I used for the front. The "Peace on Earth" sentiment from an Avery Elle stamp set.

Stamps:  Away in a Manger - Wild Rose Studio (Freebie Set from Creative Stamping Magazine Issue 48); Snowflakes - Avery Elle
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Blitzen Collection Paper Pad - Bo Bunny
Dies: Stitched Circles; Dotted Scallop Circles
Other: Black Ink; Nuvo Red Berry Gloss Crystal Drops;  Nuvo Midnight Blue Gloss Crystal Drops; Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great Christmas card - I'm glad you are enjoying those Nuvo Drops too. ;-)

jojot said...

woonderful coloring on that sweeet image panel