Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Happy Holidays Penguin


Hi Crafty Friends,

As you can see I am still busy making Christmas cards ... it's only 2 months before Christmas Day so I need to start getting myself organised.

For my card today I used the cute Penguins Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies. Have you seen the new Christmas ModaScrap Patterned Papers ... they are amazing, this is what I have used on the background of this card. To create the curve at the bottom of the paper  used the snow die from the Adventure Edges die set.

I added three snowflakes from the Winter Sweater die set to the top right hand corner adding Nuvo Drops to the centre of each snowflake.


For the inside of my card I added the piece of patterned paper that was let over when I die cut the paper for the front of the card. I added a couple more penguins and also a sentiment.

Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Stamps: Penguins; Holiday Cheer; Winter Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs;
Paper: White; Green; Red; ModaScrap It's Christmas Time Patterned Paper - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Penguins; Adventure Edges; Winter Sweater - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; 64mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape
Other: Black Ink; Nuvo Autumn Red Gloss Crystal Drops; Nuvo Bottle Green Gloss Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

EEEEEK - this is SO cute!!!

jojot said...

cute inside and out.....sweet penguin