Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hope


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Bonnie Sharp our challenge hostess for the month finishes off the month with one last challenge.


I'm sure you all know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. My challenge to you is to create an inspirational card using pink somewhere on your creation! Bonus points if you send your card to someone needing a hug!

For my card today I have created a Centre Step Card. I used a die to create the base of my card, but if you don't have a die it is easy enough to create this style of card as you will see in a YouTube video I made about 6 years ago. 

To decorate my card I have used the A Way with Words - Hope die set which is a brand new die set from Suzanne Cannon available from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I also used the Bugs & Butterflies Clear stamp set with coordinating dies.


Here is another photo of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the various folds in the card. I added the "pink ribbons" to each of the two side panels.


For the inside of my card I used a few more of the A Way with Words die sets. The "You Are" is from the A Way with Words - You Are Perfect die set. I can see the You Are part of this sentiment being used for many occasions and can be mixed and match with many of the existing and new A Way with Words die sets. The 'Amazing' sentiment is from the A Way with Words - Amazing Beautiful die set.

As you can see I also added another pink ribbon and butterfly.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.


Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:
Cardboard - Pink; Dark Pink
Inks - Black
Centre Step Die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Foam Tape
Copic Markers




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect card for the challenge.

jojot said...

a beauty in all the pinks