Monday, October 23, 2017

We Wish You a Merry Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card with you using some more freebie stamps I got from a Magazine,  I love this cute image of the boy looking gout the window waiting for Santa to come.

For this card I created a Centre Step Card. I added two Christmas trees also included in the stamp set to either side of the window. I also added a sentiment from the set.


Here is another photo of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the folds in the card.

I added Nuvo Drops to the ornaments on the Christmas tree and also the star. I also added Glossy Accents to the glass areas of the window.


For the inside of the card I added a die cut image of Santa in his sleigh. I also added another of the sentiments from the stamp set ... this time "Do you hear what I hear?" means something totally different to what it does in the Christmas Carol which is one of my favourites.

Stamps: Away in a Manger - Wild Rose Studio (Freebie Set from Creative Stamping Magazine Issue 48)
Paper: White; Red; Retro Three Paper - Authentique
Dies: Step Card #1 - Cheery Lynn Designs; Oval Dies - Spellbinders; Santa - Impression Obsession
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Nuvo Red Berry Gloss Crystal Drops;  Nuvo Woodland Green Gloss Crystal Drops; Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Darling holiday card - love those new stamps!

jojot said...

this is beautiful....reminds me of Christmas's long ago

Divishi Verma said...

Beautiful...
Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas Marble Name Art