Sunday, October 15, 2017

Don't Peek Until Dec 25


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's about 2 1/2 months until Christmas! As a card maker, I always like to create my own gift tags and am always looking for fun new ideas to use each year. This year Lawn Fawn came out with this cute stamp/die set called For You, Deer. Using this set you can create cute bookmarks or gift tags ... I went for gift tags.


These tags are fairly small .. the bear one being the widest, is 1 1/4 inches wide x almost 3 inches. 


Here you can see the front and back at the same time. I have added the twine to the tags so it will be able to turn the tag over to see who the present is for.


Here you can see all the tags together ... I made 34 in total, 17 of each design. This is a good start to my Christmas tag making.

Stamps:  For You, Deer - Lawn Fawn
Paper: White; Red; Green
Dies: For You, Deer; For You, Deer Add-On - Lawn Fawn
Other: Black Ink; Red & Green Twine; Copics

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Sweet holiday tags.

jojot said...

wow....cute and practical too