Monday, August 30, 2021

Best Dad

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Down here in Australia Father's Day is always the first Sunday in September, which of course will be this coming Sunday. So for my card today I am sharing a Father's Day card I created.

As you can see, I have created an Apron shaped card using Honey Bee Stamps A2 Apron and Apron - BBQ Add-on die sets. 

I created a side folding card by placing the folded card into the Apron die so that the left side of the card wouldn't cut. I also die cut another apron panel which I adhered to the front of the card.

I die cut the bbq tools using silver mirror card and woodgrain patterned paper, adhering the to together as needed.

The "Best Dad" sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps Best Parents stamp set.



For the inside of the card I stamped the "Happy Father's Day" sentiment also from the Best Parents stamp set. I die cut the sentiment using oval dies from Hero Arts Infinity Ovals die set.

I added another bbq tool and sausage to the lower portion of the sentiment and then two beer bottles to the top of the sentiment.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh, what a fun Father's Day card!