Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Flying By To Say Hello


Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently.

For the cloud background, I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Clouds die set which I layered onto a panel of Amethyst paper from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes collection.

To decorate my card I used Hello Bluebird's Flying High stamp set and coordinating dies. I love how you have different options of which group of animals can go into the basket of the balloon.


For the inside of the card, I added another hot air balloon with the third set of animals included in the stamp set.

I added the "Hello" sentiment which is one of the new sentiment dies being released by Karen Burniston. I added the stamped sentiment underneath the Hello die cut which is another of the sentiments included in the Flying High stamp set.












 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I'm always a fan of cards with Hot Air Balloons - this is great!