Sunday, August 1, 2021

In This Time Of Loss

Hi Crafty Friends,

I recently needed to make a sympathy card to send to a friend, so this is what I came up with.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Miss Your Smile stamp/stencil set to create the flowers on my card. I used the stencils first to add the colors and then over stamped the design using the coordinating stamp.

 I used Picket Fence Studios' Slimline Nested Rectangles to die cut the panel with the flowers. I then layered this to a black rectangle and finally a top folded pink slimline card.

For the sentiment I used one from an Altenew stamp set ... In My Thoughts.


For the inside of my card, I used the stencils and stamp again to create just the top portion of the flower that I used on my front of my card, so that it was on the right side of my Slimline card.

I added Karen Burniston's With Sympathy die set to add the sentiment.








 



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely sympathy card.