Friday, August 13, 2021

Snail Mail For You!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card using stamps and dies from Divinity Designs.

For my card today I used the Mini Slimline Card Base for the base of my card. I also used the Mini Slimline Leaf Background die set for the background of my card. I used various colors of green inks to color a rectangle panel which I placed behind the decorative background panel.

To decorate my card I used the Happy Mail die set which I layered onto ovals using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets. I added a sentiment from the stamp set which I adhered to the bottom of the oval panel.

To finish off my card I added red stars using the stars from the Red, White and Blue Clay Sprinkles.

For the inside of your card, I stamped the same image I used on the front of my card using green ink. I added two sentiments to the centre of the card also from the same stamp set.











2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute Frances!

eunice said...

That's such a pretty background die, and I really like how you backed it with a panel with shades of green. These extra touches you spend time to add to your cards always makes them extra special!