Friday, August 27, 2021

Christmas Lantern


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card using dies from Divinity Designs including two of the new square dies from the July 2021 Blessings Box.

To create my card I used the Flourished Square Background die set die cutting the die cuts from red and gold cardstock. I layered this onto a top folding square card using the Square Card Base with Layer die set.

To decorate my card I used the Christmas Candle Lantern die set which I layered to the card using the Squares die set.


For the inside of my card, I die cut the green square using the layer from the Square Card Base die set.

I added the "Joy To The World" die cut sentiment to the inside of my card using the Joy to the World Script die set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a beautiful holiday card!