Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Floral Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a flower slimline card I created recently.

The flowers used on this card are from Simon Says Stamp's Slimline Florals Stamp set. I stamped the floral border three times onto white cardstock, then colored and cut them out. I used two for the front of the card.

For the background of my card I used Trinity Stamps Slimline Dainty Scallop Edge Die set. I used the largest die included in the die set to die cut a panel from pink cardstock which I adhered to a top folding Slimline card. I then added the flower borders to the top and bottom of this panel.

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is gold foiled using Spellbinder's Essential Glimmer Sentiments Hot Foil stamps. I used Spellbinder's Slimline Blossoming die set to die cut the sentiment. 

To finish off the card I added pink crystals.


For the inside of my card I added the flower border image along the bottom of the card.

I added two sentiments using the Simon Says Stamp/Reverse Confetti Stamptember Celebrate Your Day stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Celebrate Your Day - Simon Says Stamp/Reverse Confetti Stamptember Stamp Set - (discontinued)







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love it - such a fun border stamp for Slimlines!