Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Best-Tea

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created using stamps and die from Trinity Stamps.

For the base of my card I used the Slimline Stitched Card Panels and Windows die set to die cut the blue and green patterned paper which are both from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes paper pad. I used the grass die from the Slimline Great Outdoors die set to die cut the green paper and to also die cut the fence. I adhere all these pieces to a top folded Slimline card base.

To create my scene I used the Best Tea Party also from Trinity Stamps. I added the speech bubble for the sentiment using the Comic Speech Bubbles die set from Whimsy Stamps.


For the inside of the card I added the grass border along the bottom of the card. I then added the bear, teapot and bees from the Best Tea Party stamp set.

The sentiment on the inside of the card was from Taylored Expressions "In Other Words - Tea" stamp set.


Other Supplies:
In Other Words - Tea Stamp set - Taylored Expressions (discontinued)












1 comment: