Friday, August 20, 2021

Flourished Happy Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a square birthday card I created recently using products from Divinity Designs.

To create my card I used Divinity Designs Square Card Base with Layer die set to create the base of my card. I used the layer die included in the die set to die cut an orange panel. I used the Flourished Square Background die set which is a two die die set, to die cut the flourished layer from orange cardstock and the white solid layer. This die set is from Divinity Designs July 2021 Blessings Box.

For the smaller square panels I used the Square and Scalloped Squares die set. I used the "Happy Birthday" stamp set from the Better Place stamp set for the sentiment on the square panels. This is another set from the July 2021 Blessings Box which is available now.

To decorate the card I used flowers from the Beautiful Blooms Paper/Die Duos Set 2 which was part of the April 2021 Blessings Box.


For the inside of the card I added square panels using the Squares and Scalloped Squares die sets.

I added two more sentiments from the Better Place stamp set and also added flowers from the Paper/Die Duos set I used on the front of the card.










No comments: