Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A Happy Hello

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card I created recently.

To create the layers for my card I used Mini Slimline dies from Trinity Stamps ... Mini Slimline Stitched Layers Stack and Dainty Scallop Edge Mini Slimline die sets.

I used a cloud stencil to add clouds to the top portion of the white stitched mini slimline panel.

To decorate my card I used Mama Elephant's Jump for Joy stamp set.

For the sentiment I used Pinkfresh Studios Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Stamp which I foiled using black foil.


For the inside of my card, I used the used the inner die from the Dainty Scallop Edge Mini Slimline die set and one of the stitched rectangles from the Mini Slimline Stitched Layers Stack to create my frame.

I added two sentiments to the inside of the frame and leaves around the top area of the panel.

To finish off the card I added two of the elephants to the corners of the card.











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love this Mini Slimline!