Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A Little Note To Say Hello

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another square card using some of the new products from the July 2021 Blessings Box from Divinity Designs.

To create my card I used the Petals Square Background die set, Always There stamp set and Rainbow Sherbet Slimline Sized Paper Pad which are all included in the July 2021 Blessings Box.

I also used the Square Card Base with Layer die set which used to create the base of my card.

The circle layers in the centre of my card were created using the Double Stitched Circles and Circles die sets.

I added half pearls around the card to add some bling to the card.


For the inside of the card I added two more circle layers that have a sentiment and hummingbird which are part of the Already There stamp set.









1 comment:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card and I love how you've decorated the inside too.
Greetings Miranda