Friday, August 6, 2021

Stitched Satchel

Hi Crafty Friends,

I don't have a card to share today, instead I have a fun satchel using Divinity Designs Stitched Satchel die set. This is ideal to use as a gift bag to hold all sorts of things to give to someone for a present.

I used one of the papers from the Floral Favorites Slimline Paper Pad, the papers in this collection are so beautiful.


To decorate the satchel I used the Rolled Rose and Fancy Flourish die sets, adding the rose to the top flap of the satchel.


The Stitched Satchel die set also includes addition dies to allow you to add a pocket to the back of the satchel. There are three dies ... two rectangle dies and a zipper die. This is an optional extra to add to your satchel.

As you can see the top of the pocket is open to allow you to add a gift card, money or whatever you wish.










1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cute ... Now I wish I had gotten the die!