Saturday, August 21, 2021

To The Best Teacher

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Rebecca Ednie, our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.



As you can see I created a Slimline Card, the Studio Katia Dotted Slimline Set 1 die set was perfect for this challenge. I love that long oval die. 

I looked through my stash and found this older Gorjuss stamp set called New Heights which I thought would make a good teacher thank you card. I need to work on getting a few more teacher cards done before the end of the year.

I used rainbow colors to color in the image and used some crayon paper from Doodlebug Designs for the background.

The sentiment is from Sunny Studio Stamps Teacher Appreciation stamp set.


For the inside of the card I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set to create a double pop up card. For the sentiments I used more stamps from the Teacher Appreciation stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.




Other Supplies:
Gorjuss New Heights Stamp Set - Do Crafts